I always end up delaying posts trying to include updates for all my different projects, but I don't work on all my projects every week, so it takes weeks and weeks to build a post that has pictures of all the various projects. There will be a longer post (someday) with other photos in it, but for now, a few tidbits.
My finished Tinysaurus. It took me about one hour to put it together, but I was so excited I rushed through it. I certainly could have taken more time on it. Also I didn't end up using the tweezers because I found them to be more of a burden than a help.
And just a taste of some Ukrainian Easter eggs that I dyed this weekend. While not technically a needle art, Ukrainian egg dying does use a kistka which has a needle like point, so I'm going to let that slide. Here is one I did in desert colors with an Ocotillo on the front and back and Brittle Bush flowers around the side. The second one has some starfish and jellyfish on it, and a sand dollar on the bottom. The rest of the photos of the process are being held captive in the internal memory of my camera and I'll post them when I can. The process of making the eggs was a little unnerving to me because I'm not comfortable with free form, but the color mixing/layer part was right up my alley. I plan to dye more tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.